Digital Download: Grades K-5
Small-groups take time to develop. Deciding the goals of each session and what to include in each session is not a quick process. With Groups to Go you are ready to offer your students a variety of small groups. Includes eighteen four- to eight-session groups divided into nine topics. Each session is laid out with its purpose, materials needed, and a step-by-step session plan. The topics and their two groups are:
- Academic Improvement: Time Management and Underachieving Students
- At-Risk Behaviors: Uncooperative Behaviors and Stress
- Decision Making: Decision-Making Skills and Peer Pressure
- Divorce: The Feelings and Realities of Divorce and Dealing with the Problems of Divorce
- Grief and Loss: Coping with a Death and Somewhere Over the Rainbow
- Respect: Self-Respect and Respect for Authority
- Self-Confidence: Developing Self-Confidence Through Drama and Human Relationships and Self-Confidence
- Social Skills: Everyday Social Skills and Friendship
- Test Taking: Controlling Test-Taking Feelings and Test-Taking Techniques
Includes all the necessary activity sheets in black and white.
To purchase the entire printed book, Groups to Go for Grades K-3, CLICK HERE.
eBooks and eLessons are non-returnable.
|Format||Digital Download - 16.21 MB, PDF files, zip packaged
|For use with||Small Groups
|Page Count||8.5 X 11, 229 Pages, Black & White|
|Topics||Behavior, Academic Improvement, Self-Confidence|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed