Digital Download: Grades K-3
Each person is a unique individual unlike any other in the world. We make different choices and respond differently to the same thing. Each of us looks different, but we share some characteristics. In order to have successful peer relationships, young students need to understand and learn to accept these differences.
This group is designed to help students:
• Recognize the differences between group members
• Compare themselves with other group members to identify likenesses and differences
• Understand that different opinions make each person unique
• Eliminate fear of difference
• Students who are overly self-involved
• Students who lack communication skills
• Students who appear not to accept others as equals
• Six to eight students from the same or adjoining grade levels
Includes 6 sessions:
Session 1: Looks Do Not Tell The Whole Story
Session 2: Outward Characteristics
Session 3: Characteristics Of A Friend
Session 4: Comparing Feelings
Session 5: Families Are Important To Friends
Session 6: Conclusion
Includes the necessary activity sheets in black and white.
To purchase the entire printed book, Groups to Go for Grades K-3, CLICK HERE.
eBooks and eLessons are non-returnable.
|Format||Digital Download - 3.14 MB, PDF files/.zip packaged
|For use with||Small Groups
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!