Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades K-5| This book provides activities and reproducible worksheets to help students think about and practice strategies to become more reflective (vs. impulsive). Using cognitive-behavioral theory and techniques it is intended to provide school personnel with tools to teach students how to stop and think before acting. The games role-plays and worksheets are presented in a playful but thoughtful manner to help engage children while they learn invaluable lessons about how to use self-control techniques. The entire collection of reproducibles is now included on CD.
These activities teach children how to:
- Understanding impulse control
- Use patience and tolerance
- Anticipate consequences
- Practice good problem-solving
- Recognize and manage feelings
- Use impulse control with peers
- Practice good listening skills
- Be the boss of impulses
- Use impulse control with anger and anxiety
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!