Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades 6-8| Impulse Control Activities & Worksheets for Middle School Students provides teachers school counselors social workers and psychologists with tools to assist students in grades 6-8 with better impulse control. Lessons address the multiple areas that are affected by impulsivity such as academics emotions problem-solving social skills and romantic relationships. Expanding on existing evidenced-based practices for decreasing impulsivity lessons provide specific engaging activities and worksheets to use with groups or individuals. The entire collection of reproducibles is included on CD.
These activities teach children how to:
- Understanding impulse control
- Use patience and tolerance
- Anticipate consequences
- Practice good problem-solving
- Recognize and manage feelings
- Use impulse control with peers
- Practice good listening skills
- Be the boss of impulses
- Use impulse control with anger and anxiety
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!