Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $32.35 each
|Grades K-5| Young children often find it difficult to express their thoughts in words. More Colorful Counseling! is a ready-to-use, art-based resource for counselors. It provides more than 100 drawing activities children will enjoy as they learn important social skills and life skills. The activity sheets may be used with individual students, small groups, and even classroom-sized groups as a means to get children thinking and talking. The book is divided into 10 sections. Each section includes an introduction, directions for presenting the activity sheets, and a 12-page reproducible student booklet (cover page, 10 drawing sheets, summary/back page). The sections/booklets include:
- Resilience – Life Lesson Learned: I Can Cope with Challenges!
- Self-Regulation – Life Lesson Learned: I Have Super Self-Control!
- Growth Mindset – Life Lesson Learned: Effort Makes My Brain Stronger!
- Goal Setting – Life Lesson Learned: I Can Achieve My Goals!
- Frustration – Life Lesson Learned: I Can Cope with Frustration!
- Feelings & Empathy – Life Lesson Learned: Empathy is the Bond that Connects People!
- Social & Relationship Skills – Life Lesson Learned: I Know How to Get Along with Others!
- Conflict Resolution – Life Lesson Learned: I Can Resolve Conflicts Peacefully!
- E-Safety & Etiquette – Life Lesson Learned: I Can Be Wise on the Web!
- Life Skills – Life Lesson Learned: My Success is Up to Me!
Through drawing, children will have fun as they learn valuable life lessons!
The digital content link provides color PDF files of each worksheet. It is your choice—make black and white copies of the worksheets or print them in color. This book has it all. Ten topics with 12 ready-to-reproduce worksheets each.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!