SAVE $14.90! New releases from three of Marco's most popular authors in one money-saving pack
THE 3-PACK INCLUDES:
More STEAM for the School Counselor GRADES K-8
This follow-up to the very popular STEAM for the School Counselor, written by Teshia Stovall Dula, Ed.S., features a variety of engaging and fun activities that promote project- and problem-based learning. Students usually work in groups that are given a task or project to complete cooperatively. While working together, they build teamwork and problem-solving skills, research and form ideas, and practice presentation, collaboration, and communication. The program offers 50 activities including:
Science in Counseling Activities
Technology in Counseling Activities
Engineering in Counseling Activities
Art in Counseling Activities
Mathematics in Counseling Activities
Each STEAM activity includes:
- Themes and suggested grade levels.
- Simple and clear directions.
- Materials list.
- Digital content when required.
- Suggestions for optional short informational or instructional YouTube videos (for many of the lessons).
- Processing questions that allow you to discuss the activity with your students from a school counselor’s perspective.
Written by Daniel A. Alvarez M.Ed, LPC, CSC, Using Art-based Lessons offers creative, art-based activities that will help students to express their emotions; build self-esteem and self-awareness; deal with stress-related and anger-related issues; and develop a positive attitude, resiliency, perseverance, and grit. And, for many students, just doing art activities and creating crafts with their hands is fun and engaging and improves their attention span. Using Art-based Lessons & Activities in School Counseling is divided into eight sections. Each section offers a complete lesson plan, discussions and/or activities, an art activity, and downloadable digital reproducibles if required. The sections are:
- Using the Art of Doodling in School Counseling
- Using Postcards & Comic Strip Art in School Counseling
- Using Silhouette & Collage Art in School Counseling
- Using Paper Art in School Counseling
- Using Watercolor & Acrylic Paints in School Counseling
- Using Markers, Crayons, & Pencils in School Counseling
- Using Simple Craft Materials in School Counseling
- Using Clay, Stones, & Legos™ in School Counseling
More Classroom Guidance from A to Z GRADES 5-8
Written by Becky Kirby, M.Ed., this book is packed with extras that are designed to help make your counseling job easier. The 45-60 minute-long lessons are interactive, motivating, and effective, and each lesson includes downloadable digital content for the reproducible student handouts, printable mini posters, and bonus review activities, quizzes or games. The 26 lessons include:
A - Accepting & Giving Constructive Criticism
B - Body Language
C - Cyberbullying
D - Demonstrating Good Sportsmanship
E - Encouraging Empathy
F - Focus on Families
G - Grow Gratitude
H - Homework
I - Including Others
J - Journaling
K - Kindness Matters
L - Listening Skills
M - Mindfulness
N - New Students - Welcome
O - Owning Your Behavior
P - Positive Self-Talk
Q - Quality Work
R - Resisting Peer Pressure
S - Self-Image
T - Tenacity & Grit
U - Use Time Wisely
V - Vigilance – Be Alert!
W - Ways to Well-Being
X - Executive Functioning
Y - You - The One & Only You
Z - Zest
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!