|Grades 6-12| Empathy eActivities to Guide Adolescents Towards Making the World a Better Place
This collection of nine lessons/activities taken from Our Future Generation with CD puts at facilitators’ fingertips interesting, stimulating, and educational lessons that will help prepare students for the world of their future. The lessons give students the opportunity to practice and build empathy. The self-reflection activities will help them understand their own need for empathy.
- Nice for No Reason: Random Acts of Kindness
- Role Reversal: Walking in Others’ Shoes
- Don’t Call Me That!: Stopping Rumors
- Disabled or Not: The Able May be Disabled
- Gossip Hurts: Hurtful Labels
- Inch By Inch: Blind Mobility
- Don’t Judge Me by Others’ Actions: Misconceptions
- What’s My Interest?: Looking at Diversity
- Do You Know Me?: Active Listening
2.5MB PDF file
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!