|Grades 6-12| Stress & Anxiety eActivities to Guide Adolescents Towards Making the World a Better Place
This collection of eight lessons/activities taken from Our Future Generation with CD puts at facilitators’ fingertips interesting, stimulating, and educational lessons that will help prepare students for the world of their future. These lessons address anxiety-causing issues such as peer pressure and fear of failure and recommends ways to deal with anxiety.
- Social Support System: Making New Friends
- The Price of Being Cool: Peer Pressure
- Break-Away: Bullies, Victims & Bystanders
- Afraid to Fail: Internal Pressure
- When is Your Best Not Good Enough?: Self Satisfaction
- I Could Just Scream!: Anger Management
- Words That are Hard to Say: Feeling Vulnerable
- Give Yourself a Break!: Handling Stress
2.26MB PDF file
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!