Digital Download Grades 4-8
Got to be worry-free. Listen to me!
Yeah you got to be worry-free, naturally.
You got to slow down. Take a big deep breath.
Just be worry-free, be just like me!
This individual 30-minute lesson taken from Skits, Raps, and Poems for the School Counselor gives counselors the opportunity to incorporate a new “twist” into their guidance programs.
- To teach students a working definition of stress
- To teach students and a variety of coping skills for dealing with worry and anxiety
- To discuss the positive elements of stress (“good” worry vs. “bad” worry)
- Lesson instructions
- Reproducible Got To Be Worry-Free rap lyric sheet (color)
- Reproducible GOOD Worry vs. BAD Worry worksheet (black and white)
Print version of entire book is also available: Skits, Raps, & Poems for the School Counselor with CD
eBooks and eLessons are non-returnable.
|Format||Digital Download - 4.68 MB, PDF files, zip packaged
|For use with||Small Groups, Classrooms
|Page Count||8 pages, 8.5 x 11
|Author||David Young, Ed.S.|
|Topics||Worry, Stress, Anxiety
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!