Digital Download Grades 5-9
In today’s world, children and adolescents are faced with many challenges, and dealing with these challenges requires resiliency. Developed by a former Ohio school counselor, these activity-based lessons teach children the techniques necessary to rebound and recover from difficult or challenging situations.
These ten lessons, taken from Resiliency: Skills to Rebound & Recover, focus on managing stress and mindfulness.
- Pre- and Post-Test
Answers for Pre- and Post-Test
- Activity 1: Resiliency and Stress
Stress Signs (Mini Posters)
- Activity 2: Finding Inner Peace Through Relaxation
- Activity 3: Mindfulness
- Activity 4: Mindful Eating
- Activity 5: Mindfulness when Walking
Mindful Walking (Reproducible Handout)
- Activity 6: Mindfulness when Listening to Music
- Activity 7: Keys to Practicing Mindfulness
Keys to Mindfulness (Reproducible Handout)
- Activity 8: Mosaic Art Activity for Relaxation
- Activity 9: Lava Lamp
- Activity 10: Review Game About Managing Stress
Relax Bingo Numbers (Reproducible)
Relax Bingo (Reproducible)
Print version of entire book is also available: Resiliency Skills to Rebound & Recover with CD
|Format||Digital Download - 5.93 MB, PDF files, zip packaged
|For use with||Small Groups, Classrooms
|Page Count||27 pages, 8.5 x 11
|Author||Becky Kirby, M.Ed.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!