Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $22.49 each
|Ages 13 and up| Without avoiding the dark side of technology, this interactive and comprehensive reference book empowers young adults to take charge of their digital life and improve their mental health and well-being. Quizzes and exercises guide readers through the process of evaluating their relationships with their screens, social media, and tech in general.
With a frank and humorous approach to a timely topic, award-winning author Alex J. Packer, Ph.D., pulls back the curtain on the hidden aspects of the digital world and shares:
- Signs that screen time is affecting young adults’ bodies, brains, and relationships
- Tips for protecting their privacy, safety, and reputation
- Ways social media and algorithms can distort their reality and sense of self
- Tools for finding life balance and resetting their screen scene
Slaying Digital Dragons is a call to action to make the choices that are right for teens. It doesn’t demand ditching smartphones or deactivating social media. Instead, it suggests strategies for playing favorite games and posting on favorite apps, while also doing good in the world and bringing joy and encouragement to others. It invites readers to join the resistance and learn how to thwart the manipulative forces trying to control and profit off their users. And it gives young adults what they need to stay safe and take charge of their digital life.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!