Digital Download Grades K-3
“In Manner’s family of giants he was one of five.
The only one who knew using manners would help him survive.
His brothers and sister thought you had to be big and loud,
in order to be seen and heard in a crowd.”
Children will learn essential life-skills as they follow the adventures of the Li’l Giant called Manners and his four siblings—Hit-Em-In-The-Side, Puller-Of-The-Hair, Kicker-In-The-Shin, and Fist-A-Cuffs! The story features five lively characters who learn the importance of using appropriate behaviors:
- The Li’l Giant Called Manners (benefits of using good manners)
- Hit-Em-In-The-Side Likes To Ride (respect for self and others)
- Puller-Of-The-Hair Learns To Share (proper etiquette while social networking)
- Kicker-In-The-Shin Likes To Offend (good behavior in the cafeteria and developing positive social skills)
- Fist-A-Cuffs Thinks He’s Tough (good behavior and decision-making)
Read the story aloud to the students and show the picture or display the story on an interactive whiteboard or a computer.
Print version of the storybook with lesson/activity book is also available: The Li’l Giant Teaches BIG Lessons: Lesson and Activity Book, Storybook, & CD
eBooks and eLessons are non-returnable.
|Format||Digital Download - 22.57 MB, PDF file
|For use with||Individuals, Small Groups, Classrooms
|Page Count||8.5 X 11, 46 Pages, Color|
|Author||Sandra Birchfield, Ed.D.|
|Topics||Life-skills, Behavior, Social Skills
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!