Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades 6-12| When adolescents experience death it is a terrible shock. These shocks seem to be occurring more and more frequently. Automobile accidents, violent encounters, drug and alcohol-related situations,and surprising deaths of sports stars from health-related issues, all seem to be regularly in the news.
These are the unexpected deaths, but there are also the expected ones from loved ones and friends who have contracted a terminal disease. It is a rare school that doesn't experience one or more of these issues yearly and the counselor needs to be prepared. Adolescent Grief Issues can be your guide. It gives the counselor:
- an understanding of the uniqueness of adolescent grief—whether the adolescent is experiencing grief, trauma, or adolescent suicide
- ways to help the student deal with sudden versus anticipated death
- common adolescent grief concerns
- advice from adolescents
- information about when the student should return to school
- how to develop and facilitate a grief support group
This invaluable resource will help you guide adolescents through this troubling time and give you comprehensive techniques to address the situation.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!