Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades PK-5| This book will help you, as the caring adult, be a guide through this troubling time by helping you understand what the young child is going through and giving you comprehensive techniques to address the situation. This is a time when a caring, unassuming adult can make a positive difference in a young person by fostering growth and by helping them understand and cope with their feelings. Understanding and Addressing Children’s Grief Issues addresses/includes:
- Common grief responses and patterns for children based on various age levels
- Suggestions for discussing a tragedy with a child
- Reactions to anticipated death and sudden death
- Normal versus abnormal grief behaviors
In addition to the vast amount of pertinent information found in each chapter, reproducible activity sheets and a resource section are included.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!